donderdag 25 maart 2021

When I Live My Dream, The Top Gear EP. David Bowie

At the end of 2020 the English Banquet Records released a 12” EP by David Bowie under the name “When I live my dream, the Top Gear Sessions”. Bowie sings 5 self-written songs accompanied by his guitar and a seven-piece orchestra. The whole thing was recorded on December 18, 1967 and broadcast on the radio on the 24th. This was not previously available on vinyl. Manager Kenn Pitt wanted to showcase David in many ways and although everyone realized his talent, his music was far from commercial and not successful in the beginning. Titles: Love you till Tuesday, In the heat of the morning, Little bombardier, Silly boy blue and When I live my dream. If you collect Bowie albums on vinyl, this is a must have for a reasonable price. Here is the link https://www.banquetrecords.com/david-bowie/when-i-live-my-dream%2C-the-top-gear-ep/CLIFF12EP001

Tineke

 

Listen to our Spotify Playlist to find out what we are writing about:

https://open.spotify.com/user/glazu53/playlist/6R9FgPd2btrMuMaIrYeCh6?si=KI6LzLaAS5K-wsez5oSO2g

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten